Recently viewed tickets

Log out

Please contact your supervisor if there is a discrepancy with the department and/or job title.

A supervisor must complete the proper paperwork for HR to initiate a department or job title change.  A supervisor needs to complete a Personnel Form that can be found on the Human Resources Forms web page in the Supervisors section.
Creation date: 7/2/2021 11:03 AM (abneyfl@eckerd.edu)      Updated: 7/2/2021 11:03 AM ()
Items that are ITS department or General help desk